Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Woodland Halloween



Muwaaaaahhhhhh!
A little spooky card for you today.
I used the technique I originally showed HERE
I used Basic Gray ink that I rollered on the embossing folder to create this background.  
 Using any bat punch, (mine is stampin up retired)
add the bats to the forest and stamp a phrase for the bottom of the card. 




Go where you feel most alive!
So, off I went to the mountains this weekend. 
Did some hiking down near Salmon La Sac at Red Mountain.
The snow had fallen on the tops of the mountains, it made for some beautiful fall photos.




                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..