Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Valentine Decor


Hey sweet friends!
Sharing some Valentine decor with you today.  Are you ready to put out some valentine decor?  The above chippy window I found at a garage sale east of the mountains for a mere $15! 
I have it hung in my living room.  I found the Home sign at TJ Maxx and the valentines decor at Target.


These are my towels that I sell in my 2340 West Newton shop.
I have others available too, but this one is perfect for Valentine's day, weddings, bridal showers and hostess gifts.  
You can check out the other styles on my blog home page at the tabs at the top under 2340 West Newton


Love me some Rae Dunn!  I put the love mug and bowl inside of a wire basket with the little Sweet as Sugar sign and added some greens and M&M's.
I hope I have inspired you to get out your Valentine decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..