Saturday, February 10, 2024

Galentine's day lunch




Happy saturday!
Back to show you another galentine's day lunch 
tablescape idea that I hosted. 
The LOVE plates were found at HomeGoods.
Most everything else i had on hand. 


I showed in an earlier post how to make these paper bows,
I ended up putting them at the top of the plates over the cloth
napkins. 


In the center of the table I used a full sized table cloth
that I scrunched up as a runner down the center
and added high and low candles.  
The flowers in the center are baby's breath. 


In the center of the table I put a three tiered tray, you can add anything you like, I added the sandwiches, scones and desserts on. 


It's fun to fill up the tiered tray with all the goodies.
I was going with a "tea party" type of lunch
so I wanted the food to be small bites. 



I made chicken salad on lettuce, turkey croissants, egg salad sandwiches, scones and fruit and small desserts. 


Do you like to do Valentine's dinner or lunch?











No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..