Saturday, December 21, 2019

Wrap Master



Good morning friends!
I am being a wrap master around here yesterday and today, just as many of you are as well.
You know I love to share with you and I love to share how to make things easier and  little less expensive on your wallet.
Locally here in Woodinville our wonderful Hallmark store closed earlier this year.
  Well, right next door has been a (you guessed it)
Dollar Tree!


I happen to walk in and find Hallmark wrapping paper!
I mean look at this cute paper!
Vintage Santa, fun and cute Santa! I squealed!


And...... it's Hallmark paper! 
 Which is the best and has THE
cutest designs all for yep,  a dollar!
Besides that, you get 40 sq ft!  
Which is insane as most
rolls of wrapping are 25 sq ft at that lower price point.
So head on over to Dollar Tree to get some of this 
wrapping paper for your upcoming wrap master party!
Thank me later......


It's super saturday out there friends, so take it easy.
Biggest shopping day of the holiday season. 

I will leave you with this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..