Monday, December 9, 2019

Holiday Pop Up



Good Morning friends!
Do we have a treat for you!
It's happening this wednesday, Dec 11th at my house
from 4-8pm
It's holiday shopping time!


I am so please to share with you this brand new shop opened by my dear girlfriend's daughter Hannah McKenney who has created these amazing earrings that we will have!
I mean just look at these!!  I could pick up quite a few of these!



Also joining us is the ever uber talented designer
Lisa McKenney of @lovesquareddesigns!
Her work speaks words into her designs, you are bound to find
that unique special gift you are looking for.


And there will be me! 
@2340 West Newton bringing you home decor items and kitchen towels.

We are so excited to see you! 
Come by and say hello and grab a treat or two!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..