Monday, May 9, 2022

Baby Shower Vase


Here's a little cute diy vase idea for you to try.
This one I made for an upcoming baby shower.
These colors and the boho trend is super popular right now
so I gave it a try based on the shower theme. 


 I found these cute little rainbow subtle rainbow colored
vases at Dollar Tree (where else right?)
It even comes with the little jute ribbon. 


I went over to Target to the dollarspot and found these
cute boho pics.
You get four pics in each bundles for $3


These grasses below are from my yard if you can believe it.
Last fall when you should be cutting them down, I forgot to 
cut my down and much to my surprise the seeds bloomed into
these gorgeous plumes!  


I trimmed a few of the pics down and put 
them all in the vase to create this little
arrangement.   
You can make more them and scatter them along the table
or just one for the center of the table.  
What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..