Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Graduation Candy Lei's

           

                                          Just in time for graduations!
Re-sharing a fun and easy way to make candy lei's for those                                                   graduations coming up! 
  Everyone wants one of these candy lei's wrapped around their necks at graduation and our video is going to show you how easy it
is to put these together.



You can use any type candy you like or even nuts
or gumballs!  Get creative!


I used curling ribbon but you can use any ribbon you like.
I also added a tag at the bottom of the necklace.


You can use hard candies, I used M & M's for one
of the lei's and airheads for another.
Something to consider if you live in the hot states, you may not want to use chocolate candies as they melt.


You can see I made and posted these back in 2019, but
every year I make these for graduating seniors.
It's so much fun to personalize and customize them based
on their school colors.
Sometimes I add dollar bills too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..