Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Abigail Rose dsp


Morning!
Do you like to color?  I mean like a kid again?
I love to color and the abigail rose dsp screamed it needed to 
be colored in. 
This paper is rich in it's subtle colors and so pretty, but
when I saw this sheet it looked like it needed a boost.


I chose to use the ink pad called blush blossom to color
in the tulips.  Do you have a water painter?
They are so much fun, you fill them with water and 
start to water color with them.  Super easy technique
that anyone can feel like an artist!


For purposes of showing you a photo of me water coloring, 
I would begin by cutting your piece of dsp to the size you need
then start water coloring.  
I even added a touch of green to the stems to finish it off.


The result is subtle and so pretty.
And so the image wouldn't get washed out,
the top piece I left plain so you could see it easier. 



                                         ABIGAIL ROSE 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

                                  Abigail Rose designer series paper - HERE

                              

                                         WATER PAINTERS

                                                      Water Painters -  HERE
                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..