Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Ghosts!


Have you seen all the ghosts popping up for this Halloween?
They seem to be everywhere. 
I found these cute holiday beaded frames at the Dollar Tree.



They are super cute, but I wanted to use them
for this project. 
And these ghosts below are also at the Dollar Tree


I used a sponge brush and some white acrylic paint
to cover him in white. 


I cut the paper at 5"x 5" and made three different styles for you
to see how different they look. 


This dsp paper is current and available in the mini catalog,
the rest you see below are retired.   The reason I want you to
see different paper so that you can use what you have on hand.



Each one has it's own look....


These are very easy to make, cut your cardstock to fit the size
of the frame, glue it down and add the ghost. 
You could add a Halloween greeting too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..