Wednesday, June 17, 2026

4th of July tablescape


Getting my red, white and blue out.  I put some of it out May 1st for Memorial day 
and carried it through to flag day, June 14th and now adding more for the 4th.


Aren't these flowers gorgeous?
They look artificial, but they are peonies from my garden. 


I had quite a few extra charcuterie cups left over from a Valentine's day luncheon. 


Most everything at the table is what I had on hand,
I found this adorable table runner with with vintage vibe at
Homegoods, it's by Tommy Hilfiger.


each place setting......


I had these amazing vintage style pitchers and just implemented them
into the table decor with the flags and my faux baby's breath from Michael's.


In the charcuterie cups I placed some crackers, blueberries,
pistachio's, cheddar cheese sticks and cherry tomatoes and the cutie
little poof of a firecracker is on a toothpick.  They can be found at
Hobby Lobby.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..