Saturday, August 22, 2026

Frightfully Fun


Happy saturday!
This designer series paper has it all, even cats!
So if you're a cat AND Halloween lover, this paper is for YOU!

I have always loved how stampin up! has designed their paper, doubled-sided, which 
means more options for you to create.  And when you open the paper and looked at
each side, they get better and better.  The best thing about it is the paper is color
cohesive making it easy to interchange the design.



That's what I've done with this card.  You can see all the little different
details on each piece.  I've just cut a few different ones to match the
design I had in mind then also cut out on cutie kitty to pop up.
Pretty cute for a Halloween card. 

You can get yours 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..