Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flowers in a box








Ready for Spring? Well we still have snow! Here is a cute box of flower
seeds I picked up at the Dollar Tree. It's a pretty good size, 4 x6. I thought it was so cute that I had to do something with it. So, I took the candy slide
idea where you use valentine hearts and made it into this.
Start by "wrapping" your box like a present leaving the top open. Punch the top about a 1/2 inch down with the slit punch on both sides, slide your ribbon thru and push the box of flowers down into the sleeve, tie the ribbon into a bow and then close the bottom off as shown with double back tape. Then decorate it!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Even you just a couple seed packets, you could still use this idea! I MUST remember this!
    Have a great weekend!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..