Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Parisian Breeze Card Purse

I found this template on SCS and had to make it.
You will find it quite easy. You do need to purchase some 4 x6 clear boxes
as the center of the purse holds one box cut in half for the cards and envelopes. I have used the new SU! Parisian Breeze paper from SU! which is just beautiful. I designed the cards on more of a simple note so that you
can easily incorporate this project for your stamp camps. The stamp set used is the new 24/7 for the cards. x0xo









1 comment:

  1. I discovered your blog from your post at SCS -- You are SO creative and talented! I smiled from ear-to-ear looking at your work. TFS!

    Visit http://KTATMLO.SHUTTERFLY.COM for FREE monthly downloads

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..