Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top Note Purse full of cards

This is the cutest and easiest little purse. As long as you have the SU! Top Note Die and the large Scallop die you will be able to make them! I found it at stamping guru Becky Roberts blog. Thanks Becky! and then decided to add the 3x3 cards to it. I posted the instructions for you to follow below. When making the scallop portion
I cut the inner circle from my coluzzle on the 6 line from the center. Also
you will score the middle section of the scallop 1" in order for it to fit the top of the purse. So cute! xoxo











3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is adorable! I am getting my Big Shot on Friday!!! Can you give me the measurements for the base (the green cardstock)? Thanks!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne,

    Click on the picture with the black grid, it give you the size and measurements of the green cardstock. Let me know if you have any ?'S. Have fun making them. Send me a photo when your done and I will post it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..