Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fourth of July Centerpiece


Of course I am jumpin the gun here, but thought it would be fun to make one of these. I took
a soup can and covered it with red, white and blue DSP paper, filled the can with floral foam.
I then made the pinwheels in the red, white and blue, stuck them in the can with with straws
attached. I punched out some stars with the star punch and attached them to wire and stuck
them in as well. Very easy to do my friends! It stands about 24 inches high! The instructions
for the pinwheels are in my March postings. xoxo Getting ready for those fireworks!

2 comments:

  1. Very creative. What a great idea. I love 4th of July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carolcarriveau@hotmail.comJune 17, 2009 at 10:55 AM

    I am a fan of your work...and have been searching for your Pinwheel tutorial on your blog site...but to no avail...can you please send them to me???? We always go to friends and I would love to surprise the hostess with this "bouquet" that she can save and use again! Many thanks...

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..