Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The In Colors are Here!


I got together with my friend Kirstin today over at http://www.papertreelane.com/ and had fun using the new
in colors we both just recieved. Wow are they beautiful! This card was made with the small pennant die
that I folded over a regular 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card size. The colors are the new DSP Razzleberry Lemonade,
the new in colors cardstock in Melon Mambo, crushed curry, and good ole' pixie pink.

f
For this card I embossed the Eastern Blooms flower (Kirstin's idea!) in clear powder. I then
added the sanded background stamp in versamark to that for a little hawaiian look. The paper
is the new Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede and of course the matching ribbon!


This card is made with the new beautiful Rich Razzleberry and the new Circle Circus stamp set.
I used the new in colors ink and stamped each circle and added the rhinestone brads.




Here's the new DSP Razzleberry Lemonade!


Here are the new In Colors! Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo,
Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and matching markers! AAAAWWWW!!! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..