Thursday, September 24, 2009

Top Note Party Favor Boxes


Today's posts are four boxes I made with the SU! Big Shot
dies. I used the party favor box and two of the top note dies and
then cut a 1 inch strip x 9 for the handle. The box above is made
with the new very large snowman stamp called Simply Season Thanks
with the Bliss Blue, Certainly Celery and white cardstock. I took the
large chunky glitter to cover him so he looked a little vintage.

Mr Dracula is made with the same pieces except his eyes
are done with the 3/4 circle punch and the nose with the arrow
punch. The mouth is a candy piece you can buy by the pound
at top foods.

These two cuties are the new Build a Bear Dies!
Aren't they to die for! Hee Hee! Again I made
the boxes and then just punched out all the pieces
to put together these trick or treaters! Not much
to do as they decorate easy, you just pick the colors
for the outfits! If you don't have the dies to
make these and just need them! Email me! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Sooo great this boxes!
    I love them :D
    Thanks for the great idea
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and creative!! love those lips on the dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your snowman and dracula bags are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! hope you won't mind too much if i try my hand at them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute - I cased the Pumpkin Bear and showed some friends. They like him too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got great ideas here!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..