Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wood Sheets!


Did you know Stampin Up sells Wood Sheets!
They are incrediable and very easy to use.
In this picture the basket, card and little pumpkin
are all made from the wood sheets. The stamp
image is stamped right on the wood, the pumpkin is
a punch I punched out of the wood and the basket is
just cut pieces put together! There are more samples
below that I have made for Christmas ideas too!
If you would like to order the Wood sheets email me,
you get 4 big sheets about 6 x 14' in size for $ 9.95!
Here is a close up of the basket, I found a tutorial online
on how to make the basket.

Here is a vintage SU! set that I stamped
on the wood with......

Here is the new Dasher stamped on
the wood sheet, the tag I punched
through the Big Shot...

Here is the Matchbox Die I punched
out of the wood, stamped it and added
a ornament holder to hang. The box
opens to reveal a gift or goodie.
I hope you enjoy these ideas! These wood
sheets are so fun and easy to use and the
ideas are endless! I will be playing with it
some more and will post more later. xoxo








3 comments:

  1. WOW these are all so pretty. The basket is just awesome!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP Color Combos Creator -Come play at SPCC!
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool projects....I haven't splurged on these wood sheets yet! I was wondering if the vintage Halloween stamp on the first project is still available, and can you tell me where it's from? I just love that little image!
    Thanks!
    LeAnne
    leanne.pugliese @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeAnne,
    Thank you for always giving me such
    great feedback and comments! I really appreciate it!
    The cute vintage halloween stamp is from Impress stamps, I don't know that it is still around. I bought it years ago.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..