Friday, September 4, 2009

Paint Can Craft Holder


This was a fun and quick craft you can incorporate to
your stamp camps or classes. What I used are the
medium sized paint cans measuring 4 1/2 inches tall.
I covered them with cardstock, the paper shown is
"La Creme' by DCWV. Beautiful paper and goes well
with my craft room! Cut your cardstock 4 1/2 x 6 1/4
to fit around the can, then you will have to cut another
4 1/2 x 3 to cover the small part that won't reach.
Line up the cans as shown and added the very big
glue dots on all sides to attach. I added the bows
and the close up below shows the use of SU! pretties
kits with the pin and beads. Have fun making these!
You can put your scissors, rulers, adhesives anything
you need to reach for on your desk. xoxo

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..