Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scarecrow Treat Bag


Good Morning Blurfers! Today's post
is a quick and easy treat bag made out of
a lunch sack. You need to do nothing to
the lunch sack except decorate it!
I used a black sharpie to draw the face on,
then took the white uniglo pen to color in his
eyes and mouth. The cheeks are made by
shading on some pink ink with a dauber.
His hair is made with raffia that I just tied
in the middle and attached with a glue dot.
These are cute little bags to use for many
upcoming fall/thanksgiving treats and such.
Have fun with them! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love this idea! think this will be my treat bags this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilda! I hope you have fun creating them! you will find them quite easy to make.

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..