Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Candy Shish kabobs!


Hi all! These candy kabobs are fun and easy to
make. First buy some bamboo skewers. I used
Reeses's mini peanut butter cups and skewered
7 of them onto the bamboo. I then added the cello
bags and tied it off with ribbon. I found this online,
the tree is made with the 1 3/8 punch , 1 3/4 punch
and 1 ' punch. Punch all three three times and then
skewer them onto the bamboo. I used stickles to
add the glitter and then punched out stars for the
top of the tree, xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Had fun making these with you at the cabin. My "tree" is now empty though as Erica ate all the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love It!!!I use to see candies skewered on sticks in Germany in all the sweet shops!!!I want to make everything on your blog!!!You have the coolest ideas!!!Any chance you might do tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love It!!!I use to see candies skewered on sticks in Germany in all the sweet shops!!!I want to make everything on your blog!!!You have the coolest ideas!!!Any chance you might do tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool! I will have to try it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in a love-hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always,and I mean always falling. I absolutely hate buying SDs for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a cheap price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a couple of weeks later.

    (Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4i[/url] NePof)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..