Friday, November 27, 2009

Cellophane Candies


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
It's Black friday, everyone out shopping yet?
Here is a quick craft I did with my girlies the
other day. It was really fun and cute to do.
You cannot tell by the photo but these are LARGE!
I purchased these at the Dollar Tree, they come 2
to a package and are two styofoam circles,
of course for a dollar! So you can buy
quite a few. The size is a 12 inch circle, we took
our everyday wrapping paper laying around the
house and cut out the circles and then used adhesive
to attach them. We then cut out the cellophane and
ribbon and tied bows! Easy as that! We are using
them for a variety of decor for Christmas. I do
alot of vintage decorating so they will come in handy.
You could always make a bunch and put them on your
tree too! soooo fun! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..