Monday, June 6, 2011

Happiest Birthday Ever


The new 2011-12 catalog is here!  Here is a sneak peek of one of the stamps from our new Hostess stamp
You are going to LOVE it!  I cannot wait to unveil it to you! 
Here are the recipe for the card:
Cardstock:   River Rock, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: River Rock, Old Olive
Stamp Sets: Tiny Tags, Happiest Birthday Ever!
Accessoires: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Punch, Sponge Daubers, Vintage Trinkets,  Jewerly Tag Medium, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Rhinestones,   xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #20 with a link back to your blog on 6-12-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..