Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flirtatious


Flirtatious!  Love it!  Yes, another sneak peek at new Speciality Designer Series Paper!
It's called Flirtatous!  Look at how beautiful it is!  Here is a card made with the new paper.


The back of the flower is the doily I cut from the paper and mounted onto the flower made from the Big Shot Die Fun Flowers Big XL Die carried over from the Occassions Mini catalog (still available!).  the tag is made from the new On Board kit "Merry Melody" and the stamp is from the set Word Play.   I used Melon Mambo cardstock for the base of the card and Rose Red seam binding ribbon.   You can order these when the catalog goes live in July!  I wll keep you posted.  Email me to schedule your workshop.   Here it is up close.....xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..