Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Upsy Daisy


Upsy Daisy!  I love the waves on this card so much!  I cased it from Elizabeth Price.  It is made with the Tasteful Trim XL Die.  You cut out the trim and fold it over and adhere it to the whisper white cardstock with adhesive. 
Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Smooch Spritz, Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1' circle punch





2 comments:

  1. That ebeth---she is something else and so is this! I JUST GOT this die and this is such a cool way to highlight it! TFS! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is so cool to be cased. Your card is fabulous--I love that you used Upsy Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..