Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decorating with Epson Salt


So look what you can do with Epson salts!  I took mason jars and poured Espon Salts into them to make it look like snow!
Then......in the pictures towards the bottom of post I took a candle and brushed Modge Podge around the candle then rolled it into the Espon Salts and it looks very glittery.  I haven't decorated the candle anymore than the the Epson Salts and look how beautiful it looks!  The picture below is what the mason jar looks like up close with the "snow" in it.
Now run to Target and get some Epson Salts!  (or your cupboards!)




Here I just put the epson salts into a plastic container.  Brush on  the modge podge with a sponge brush and roll the candle right into the salts.  Let dry.   Below is how it looks dried.  I haven't even decorated it yet!  So pretty!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..