Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Pilgrim Card


Wow!  it's already November, unbelievable how time is a flying!  Today's card is a quick and easy Thanksgiving card you can use for your stamp camps or workshops.  
Chocolate Chip cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x  11 1/2 folded over to create your card
Basic Black cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 2
Delightful Daffodil cardstock punched with a  1 1/4 square punch first then cut out square, 
or if you have another 2' square punch out it out.
Whisper White cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4, folder over and use your scallop square punch to create scallops.
Use Black Grosgrain ribbon tied in a bow at the top of the shirt.
Easy Breezy!   Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I know you posted this last year, but I love it! I'm doing a thanksgiving card post and this card is part of the action! Hope you will stop by and check it out! http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2012/10/thanksgiving-week-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! I am going to case it and send them to my downline! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..