Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Basket

Good afternoon all!  I found this adorable basket and thought I would give it a try.  What's so nice about it is that it is based off the the 2-4-6-8- box so you can make it a 6 x 6 or 8 x 8 or like mine a 12 x 12.  This is a very generous size basket.  I made it up for my friend Kirstin over at Paper Tree Lane.  You can find the directions here.   I filled the basked with some crumb cake colored decorative shred that I found at the craft store.  I filled it with chocolates and one of the lipstick pens and nail files I showed earlier in the month.  Here's what I used  to make it.
Recipe for cute basket:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Designer Series Spice Cake Paper, Pool Party, More Mustard and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Crumb Cake Cordouroy Buttons, Hemp Twine, Sponge daubers, 1 3/4 circle punch, Corner Rounder punch, Spice Cake Designer Fabric, Heart Punch, 3 heart punch
Stamp Set: P.S. I Love You

I used the textured Crumb Cake cardstock for the basket

See how much room is in there!  I could have added more!

Here are the individual items I put in there for her. 

2 comments:

  1. I like how you made yours a picnic basket with the "napkin" over the top!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..