Thursday, February 16, 2012

Your in my thoughts.....


Good Morning!  today's card is made with the new beautiful new Everyday Enchantmanet designer series paper.  If you haven't picked it up yet, it is part of the Sale a bration promotion.  If you spend $50.00 or more it's FREE!
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Everyeday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamp Set: Word Play
Accessories: Antique Brads, Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot Die, Beautiful Wings Emblosslits Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I just got my Enchantment dsp and was trying to figure out what kind of card to make when I decided to take a break from my craft room. And what do I see but your beautiful card. I'm just crazy about that paper. I love the antique brad on the butterfly, and the sentiment you used. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..