Wednesday, February 29, 2012

St. Paddy's Day Decor

Doing a little decorating for St. Patrick's Day that I wanted to share with you.  I just loved receiving all the emails lately from you all about what I have found at the Dollar Tree and Target to create with.  Well,  here you go.... I found at the Dollar Tree these amazing little moss rocks.  The are in the pic above in the glass cansiter and below in an up close picture so you can see them beter.  Moss covered rocks, styrofoam balls and other garden art is quite a trend right now.  The moss rocks are in a bag of 8 of course for a $1.00.  I just put them inside the canister with the candle a bird and some gold coins to kinda look like blarney stones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..