Sunday, December 2, 2012

Joyous Candies

Joyous Celebration Stamp Set






I gussied up this little clear box with the reindeer from the new Joyous Celebration set.  The boxes are filled with Milk Chocolate salted caramels.  You can find the boxes online HERE .  I cut the Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper 2 1/2 x 6 and then punched with the Large oval punch out of the center so you can see those yummy candies.   Stamp and then hand cut out the reindeer and add the red pom pom nose.  Would even be cute with a red rhinestone nose!  I just used what I had on hand. 

Products used:

Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper - # 126901 $12.95 for 12 sheets of double sided paper
Stamp Set - Joyous Celebration stamp set - Wood Mounted - #128006 - $ 22.95 or Clear Mounted # 128069 for $15.95
Accessories:  Large Oval Punch - #119859 - $ 16.95



Do a little Shoppin at the tab at the top of my blog!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..