Saturday, December 22, 2012

My gift to you!


Happy Holidays!  Remember the Santa-tizers I posted last week?  Well I dressed them up with these new darling faux chalkboard tags printed, yes, I said printed,  from our My Digital Studio line.  You can see below what it looks like up close.   What is the gift you say?  Well,  you can download My Digital Studio FREE! from me for a 30 day trial.  And with that you get these adorable tags.  You just print them right off your computer, or choose to have SU! or your local printer print them out for you.  You can see below how I cut and pasted quite a few on one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of whisper white cardstock.  They are just tooo cute! 


Here is it up close.......


If you would like to try the My Digital Studio  FREEEEEE for 30 days click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..