Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hot Cocoa for four please?

I always save empty cans and containers.  Here are regular soup cans and  frosting containers.  I decided to make Hot Cocoa for four out of them.    Take your Be of Good Cheer Paper and wrap the can or container with it using the tombow adhesive so that it stays well.   Fill your cello bags with enough cocoa and marshmellows for four and tie off with a nice ribbon.  I found these adorable vintage straws at, yep, you guessed it,  TJ Maxx   (if you don't  have one of these stores look online)  as well as the cute pom pom trim.

Stampin Up Products used:

Paper-  Be of Good Cheer Designer series - #126896  - for $10.95   Real Red cartstock and Gumball Green cardstock
Accessories-  XL Large Oval Punch # 119859  for $16.95,  Scallop Oval Punch # 119856 for $16.95
Decorative Label Punch # 120907 for $16.95

You can order any of the items at the top of this blog

Here they are all complete ready to drink!


This is the soup can one

Here is the frosting container one

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Isn't it a crazy life, being a crafter. You have to save EVERYTHING! You see potential in all things! My 50th birthday is this Thr. & I had a party last Sun. My friend's son gave me a bag of acorns that he foraged for. I needed them for some projects. I was so excited to get them, I think some of my guests were a little puzzled about my excitement over acorns. Most people see them as a nuisance & not a crafting tool.
    For your fans out there, Michael's has those straws too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..