Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bunny Bums!


You know what happens when you put two bunnies together,  they multiply!  That's exactly what happened when I started making these little bunnies!   Hee Heee!!

Products Used:
XL Oval Punch # 119859
Large Oval Punch # 119855
Accessories- White Pom Poms
Cardstock- Whisper White


I found the Dove Easter eggs at Target, as you can see they come in two shades of blue and they are sooooo yummy!  They are milk chocolate and coconut creme!   so delish!


Don't forget you still have until March 22nd to take advantage of Sale A Bration.  Get your order totals to $50.00 and pick some free product!
Want to join my Thoughts That Stick team?  now is the time!  not only is it only $99.00 to join, you get $99.00 worth of product that you pick out plus an added $56.00 MORE!  yes a total of $155.00 in FREE products!  Come join me in the fun!  

3 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..