Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ears to You!


A trio for you to get ready for some Easter fun!  A bag, tags and a card for you to create

Products used-
Cardstock- Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Ink- Whisper White Craft Ink, Basic Black
Asscessories- Paper Doilies # 129399 for $2.95, Two Tone Ribbon in Pink Pirouette # 129294 for $ 6.95, Pearl Jewels # 119247 for $4.95, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder # 117335  for $ 7.95,  Apothecary Accents Framelit Die- # 129267
Stamp - Single Stamp Ears to You! # 132659 for $6.95








This is the bag up close - I stamped an extra bunny and added it to the center of the trio on both the card and the treat bag.  I hand cut the banner once I stamped it separtely.   


This is the card.

Don't forget it is still Sale A Bration!  Place your orders of $50.00 or more and receive your choice of items FREE!  not to mention joining my team!  It's $99.00 to sign up, you get an extra 25% of free product to sign up during Sale A Bration meaning you get a whopping $156.00 in products!  Come join me!

Place your orders at the top of my blog under "do a little shoppin!"

1 comment:

  1. Saw these cute Ears to You projects on Pinterest. Love them, pinned them - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..