Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Sneak Peekin!



Spending a little more time with the new Gingham Garden Washi tape.  This time I just ran the tape across the cardstock, THEN, took out my big shot and the Heart Framelits and cut the heart out of the left side of the card.  



Add a cute little butterfly and a greeting and there you have it! a quite easy card!  The Washi tape will be available for you to buy June 1st.  

We want more, we want more,  it reminds me of the AT & T commercials!  Do you want more?  well now is your chance to get more, look below for details.





 Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done. Between April 15 and May 30 you have two ways to earn more Stampin’ Up! “money,” which means more free products for you!
Host a $350 US/$400 CA party and earn an additional $30 US/$40 CA in FREE products!
 Join Stampin’ Up! and get an extra $30 US/$40 CA for your Starter Kit!
This is a great time to join the Stampin Up! family! and my team. You can join online or email me to get started.  It's just in time to get to go to Convention.  Now what are you waiting for! 
                               Click HERE to order or join my team!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..