Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet Boxed Baby Soxs

It's so hard to wait to get to show you all the new goodies in the catalog let me tell you, but here is another new item to share. Tag a bag kraft gift boxes.  You get 8 boxes with 8 acetate sleeves to create party favors, gifts and treats.  I filled mine with 6 pairs of cute baby soxs I found at Target.  I added a paper bow, some ribbon and a soda pop top complete with a stamped lil' elephant. The uses are endless for these boxes!  Put them on  your wishlist for May 31st my friends! your gonna want them! you get 8 for $6.95 the item # will be 130927


Products Used:
Cardstock - Designer Series Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories- Tag and Bag Kraft Boxes, Soda Pop Tops, Basic Rhinestone, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
Stamp Set- A Fitting Occassion, Banner Greetings


These are the sweet soxs I boxed up


1 comment:

  1. you have got a great blog. I like your pictures. Hope to see the next post soon.

    paper writings

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..