Thursday, December 5, 2013

Birch Ornaments and Christmas decorI

Decking the halls and walls around my home this week.  Enjoying all the preparations for the holiday.  Remember the birch disks I blogged for Thanksgiving?  Well, I had many disks left over so I decided to stamp on them and used them to decorate our tree.
I used the deer from the stamp set Warmth & Wonder and the Soft Suede classic ink pad.
  After 8 years of the same tree decor, I changed it up this year by adding outdoor elements.  I added owls, pussy willows, moss balls, snow capped pine cones, birch ornaments and birch wood, pine
cone lights, battery operated candles and burlap ribbons.
I LOVE how it turned out! 



I found these LED operated lanterns at Target,  they are just awesome!

Here is the Lantern all lit up......




I hope you are enjoying decking the halls and walls with your favorite traditional decorations.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..