Sunday, December 1, 2013

Vintage Christmas Tags

I wanted some vintage flare to my tags this year so here are the ones I came up with.  I attached the tags to these vintage looking milk glass candy dishes I found at Ikea.  I filled them with Salted Chocolate Caramels and added the tags.

Products Used:
Cardstock- Crumb Cake
Stamps- Remembering Christmas # 131763 clear,Santa's List # 131811 clear, Christmas Messages # 131793
Accessories- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Corner Rounder punch




These are the cute vintage looking milk glass dish that I filled with chocolates..... 



Don't forget the Holiday sale!  tomorrow is the last day to save on all your favorites from the holiday  
Click HERE to view flyer
Click HERE to place an order



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..