Monday, January 20, 2014

Silver and Gold and a Winner!



What a great weekend!  Seahawks are headed to the Super Bowl!
Woooo hooooo!  such excitement in the air here!  I'd say we took the GOLD~  trending now is anything silver but mostly GOLD.  I merged the two together to create this card
Great win, great game!


Products Used:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets
Accessories:  Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape in Gold, 
Baker's Twine in Silver, Essential Wooden Elements,Basic Rhinestones, Envelope Liners Fitting Die
Ink- Gold and Silver Metallic Encore pads
Stamp Sets-  Gorgeous Grunge and A Fitting Occasion

You can find most all of these items in the Occasion Catalog


And now on to the most important part of this post!   The winner of the BLOG CANDY!   I cannot thank each and every one of you that participated in sending me the most encouraging, thoughtful and kind posts.  I truly enjoyed sitting and reading each and every one of them.  You all put a big smile on my face!
So without further adieu, the winner is...........

Darlene @ thestampinglady!!!!
Congratulations Darlene!  
Please email me with your home address so that I can send out your goodies!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..