Sunday, January 5, 2014

Watercolor Wonder


Have you had a chance to take a look at the NEW! Occasions Catalog?  it has some incredible color combos for spring stamping.
One of my new favs is the Watercolor Wonder designer series paper that you see here in the photo.   I made the card and also used the envelope framelit for the big shot to cut out the envelope insert.  



I used the new! Banner framelits to make the banner you see here.  I stamped all over the banner with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the Wild Wasabi and Island Indigo ink pads.



These are our Tag a Box treat boxes that I filled with my fav Honolulu Cookies from Hawaii to give to someone special.
On the top of the box I cut a piece of the Watercolor Wonder paper to slide right underneath the plastic.  I decorated it with our doilies and made a flower by using the Fun Flowers Die that I cut from the them out of our Crepe Filtered paper, then  brayering them with the Island Indigo ink. 


 Take a look at the Occasions catalog HERE



1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..