Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Candy Holder



Here's large candy treat holder for you to try!
It's made like one of those cootie catchers that I remember making when I was a kid!  Except it's a large version made with a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.  See video below on how to make it.
Products Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim a Tree designer paper 
Stamp Set:  Mingle all the way! and Peace on Earth
Accessories- Silver Brads


Video below......


                     

     Are you looking for something fun to do on sat, Nov 22nd? 
I am having a Home for the Holidays stamping event locally if you
want to come and make all kinds of Christmas cards, projects, packaging and tags!    If you are local and would like to attend 
please email me to register.  The cost is $35.00 and runs from 9am 
to noon- door prizes, samples, treats, stamping and much more! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..