Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,  I love antique typewriters and thought it would be fun to take this stamp and use it as one.  A letter to Santa!
Products Used:
Cardstock- Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Basic Black, whisper white. Designer series paper Trim the Tree
Stamp Sets - Tap, Tap Tap
Accessories-  Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon


Emboss the typewriter on black cardstock with white embossing powder.  Then stamp the typewriter again with black ink on white cardstock and cut out glue to the black cardstock and use a stampin dimensional  to pop it up.

Hope you all had a fun Halloween!  here are some pics from our night.



skeleton salad, vomit to eat (shepard's pie), my little bat girl and Wilson #3 man and me as a scarecrow.  Fun halloween night!








4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful & simple card; did you do the printing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I hand wrote the "dear Santa" with our SU! stampin write marker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adorable card!!! Love that typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I wanted to say what a spectacular card this is, I fell in love with it and had to make it, and once I had made it, I had to share it! I posted my version of your card on my website www.projectstamp.com, and linked it back to your card. thank you for sharing your talents! Sarah”

    best wishes to you
    Sarah


    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..