Wednesday, November 26, 2014

more curvy keepsake box



Tomorrow is Thansgiving!   so grateful for so much.  I love to sit down and meditate and just write down what comes to my heart and what I am thankful for.  You would be amazed at all the blessings around us each day.  So thankful for my followers who motivate me to continually create ideas to share with you all, even when life gets crazy!   Sending  you all wonderful Thanksgiving hugs and gratitude!  may you enjoy your day with loved ones far and near. 
My post today are little treat holders I made for tomorrow's game.  Wooooooo hooooooo!  big game tomorrow!  Seattle Seahawk's vs the San Franciso 49er's .  Our own Marshawn Lynch LOVES skittles and so as you can see they have made blue ones just for the Seahawk's!   I put a bag in each treat holder. 
This is just one more way to use that oh so cute Curvy Keepsake box!   Happy Thanksgiving!  gobble gobble!


Don't miss out on all the special hot deals going on NOW through Dec 2nd
Check out the flyer for shopping HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..