Thursday, April 9, 2015

Butterfly Basics


A little butterfly basics to get your morning started!  
Trying to use colors that I normally wouldn't grab while creating.  Hope you like!
Materials Used:
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock- Pear Pizzaz, Back to Black designer paper
Ink- Pear Pizzaz, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
Butterfly Basics
Wood- #138813 or Clear #138816 or Photopolymer #137154
Lots of choices!




We had a "little" visitor come by for dinner yesterday early evening.  I had just taken out the trash for garbage pick up for the morning, sat down and my husband who was sitting in his office facing the front of our house yells to me to come quick.  There standing on his hind legs is this black bear!   Never have we ever had one before.  We watched him for a minute and then decided to open the front door to take a picture.  I think it startled him as he began to run off.  Hence the blurred picture.  




1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! That's cool but scary!
    Is it blurry because the bear was running away or because of scared, nervous hands shaking the camera??? :0)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..