Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hellooooo...... and Happy Easter


Hello cards and a Happy Easter to you all!  
Getting ready for Easter and family to come over.  Had such a fun time folding theses cute bunny napkins.  

Go to HERE for how to fold napkins


Loving all the spring flowers available right now, just perfect to complete your Easter table.  
I didn't forget the card post of the day,  there are two color choices as I couldn't decide which to make.  I always gravitate towards anything Coastal Cabana.  My FAV!


Materials Used:
Cardstock- Whisper white, hello honey designer paper,back to black designer paper, hello honey, Silver Glimmer paper
Stamp set- Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories- Expression Thinlits # 132171, Butterfly framelit
Ink color- Coastal Cabana, Daffodil delight

You can see how I made the feather below



Color difference on this card is I used Blushing Bride


I used Back to Black designer series paper.  I used the piece that is all feathers.  Use a sponge dauber to color your feather.  Cut out and then using your paper snippers, cut along the sides to feather it.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you & your family!
    I love those bunny napkins! Cute!
    I can't wait until we have some flowers. They are just starting to peek out of the ground.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..