Friday, April 24, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Redux

         
April's Paper Pumpkin

      Image result for paper pumpkin april 2015

Ever wonder what comes with Paper Pumpkin?
everything you need to create the cards or projects for the month!
you get the stamps, ink, precut everything, glue dots, twine you name it, open it up and create with a friend or your kids.  You truly will love this monthly box that comes to you scheduled for the 10th of each month.   If you don't (and I tell you, you will LOVE this)  you can cancel anytime. 


In the above kit you can see what the kit makes, but I always try to show you that you can shake things up and make a few of kits design or like me I like to make a few of my own creations with what I have on hand.   Here's what I can up with.

I personally invite YOU to sign up for Paper Pumpkin.  It's as easy as clicking on this link: make sure you list me as your demonstrator so that you receive the Father's Day kit in the mail.

My gift to you this month will be the instructions on how to make this cute card holder for Father's Day


Paper Pumpkin - HERE

Here's the pricing


 Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
  137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 months
$59.85
137860
 6 months
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 months
$215.40 -- save $2 per month











                      




4 comments:

  1. Julie- These projects just couldn't be any cuter! I'm casing the Mustache one for my Dad for Father's Day! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thanks for sharing these cute alternatives! I am curious how you made the one with the doilies on it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia,
      I used the stampin up embossing folder Lovely Lace #133737 after I embossed it I used our craft white ink pad and a sponge dauber to lightly add the white ink to the flowers.
      let me know if you are not sure what these items are and I can explain them for you.

      Delete
  3. I love the "mom" one at the bottom with the blue bow. What colors did you use? That must be a retired edgelit that I'm in love with.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..