Monday, August 3, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Half Off Sale



Paper Pumpkin!  yes! it's half off!  How would you like to receive a box monthly to your doorstep with EVERYTHING inside except scissors to create cards or a project?  Well...... you can!  sign up today for two month's trial for just $19.95!  that's just under $10.00 for each month!   This month's box is called Thanks a Latte!  such a cute design of cards.  
 You can also order one for a gift for a friend too!  
Go to my home page and click on  the left side bar Paper Pumpkin to sign up.  Make sure and designate me as your demonstrator.
The first 5 to sign up will receive a stamp set from me! 
Jump in on the fun and give aways!


 I also like to take my Paper Pumpkin's and change them up to suit upcoming seasons.   Remember,  you CAN be creative and think outside of the box!   go for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..