Friday, August 7, 2015

Spotlight on Lisa



Please welcome guest artist Lisa McKenney!

I wanted to share with you today a sweet friend of mine who is an incredible Designer and Artist. 
She touches so many hearts through her beautifully made leather cuffs and jewerly with inspiring and encouraging words. Hop on over to her Etsy store to view all her amazing creations. 
 Here is a little info about Lisa.........

About

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved to create beautiful things. Forty years later I haven't stopped creating. I also believe that the most important part of our lives are the people we cherish… family and friends. My leather cuffs and jewelry with stamped words of hope and encouragement are a way to wear words that remind you of beautiful truth your heart most needs to hear.

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you to create a one of a kind piece that with have great meaning to you. My hope is that each piece I create will be a blessing to the recipient and they will feel loved.
Head over to her Etsy store HERE

Love Squared Designs
here are a few samplings of her work







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..