Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wooden Valentine Spoons




I picked up these cute wooden spoons at the craft store and stamped these cute messages on them with the stamps from our January Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm planning on packaging them up with some Cold Stone gift cards for Valentines for a few special sweets in my life. I used the Archival Black ink to stamp with, nice and opague. 






This is what the stamp set looks like in the kit.





Sunday we decided to go to Kirkland, a quaint waterfront town close to us to taste test some Macarons.  They did not disappoint!
We ended up trying Maple and Bacon, Birthday Cake, Oatmeal Cookie and Peanut Butter and Jelly. 
 I enjoyed the oatmeal cookie one! Aren't they just too cute to eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..